This has been a great toolkit. Cost around $50 and its got almost everything you need for total bike maintenance.
The only thing I use regularly that is not in this kit is a chain wear tool.
Is it better to buy a toolkit or assemble your own from individual tools?
- cheaper than buying tools individually;
- convenience - having all the tools in a neat plastic carry case makes this toolkit great for roadtrips;
Individual tool pros:
- you only buy what you need;
- each tool can be 'perfect' for your needs;
- possible to get better quality individual tools;