I'm currently looking at some 20mm front hub options. I want this hub to be convertible between all of the available front wheel standards (QR, 15mm and 20mm).
Here are the options currently on the table:
Hope pro2 Evo
- Pros: Hope Pro2 Evo ticks alot of the right boxes. Its light (for a 20mm hub) at 173g in 20mm thru config, easily convertible with readily available replacement end caps; available in a range of cool colours;
- Cons: more expensive than Novatec 4 in 1;
Novatec 881 4 in 1
- Pros: significantly cheaper (around $150 for front and rear hubs including all axle adapters);
- Cons: heavier than Hope Pro2 Evo (about 200g in 20mm config); only available in red or black;
Kore Durox Disc Hub
- Pros: cheaper than Hope when on sale; similar weight at 175g (claimed);
- Cons: unknown parts availability; probably some Chinese made rebranded hub; only available in red and black;
I ended up getting the Novatec 4-in-1 hubs due to the low price and flexibility in design.