- supremely comfortable;
- great curved down nose for getting forward on those gnarly climbs;
- crmo rails (Ti railed version available);
- enough padding for long ride comfort but not so soft that you can't move about on it;
- v-relief channel down the middle of the saddle works;
- weighs 272g in crmo version;
- Ti version weighs 229g.
- Laser V pro weighs 298g.
Prices range from $60 to $200 depending on the model. I recently bought a couple of these WTB Laser V Pro saddles in black for my tandem off Amazon for less than $55 each. That's an incredible bargain for such a comfortable saddle.