There seems to be a surprising amount of interchangeability between the 32mm chassis forks from Rockshox, Fox and even Marzocchi. Here are some examples of frankenforks that people have put together:
- RS Pike with Vanilla lowers ;
- Fox F80 uppers, Marzocchi lowers ;
- FOX F100X with DUAL AIR from reba ;
- Revelation with sector coil internals ;
- Manitou TPC+ damper in RS Sector fork ;
It is also possible to swap the uppers and lowers between the various Fox 32mm stanchion forks. For example, you can use the v-brake lowers from a 2004 Fox with the uppers and internals from a 2010 Float RLC.