Procedure is fairly straight forward:
- undo and remove brake lever clamp bolt;
- use a 2mm allen key or some other small tool to depress the release button on the clamp - this will allow you to open the clamp up all the way;
- once open all the way, remove the small plastic spacer on the inside of the clamp - this is where the iSpec II mount will fit;
- fit shifter pod in place of the plastic spacer, taking care to position the alignment bump (dowel) in the correct position;
- re-fit the shifter/brake combo to the bar and re-fit the clamp bolt and tighten it up.