- has the following gears: 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 23, 26;
- developed for use with small wheels (eg 20") to give decent top end speed without needing a huge big ring on the crank;
- weighs 244g;
- constructed from separate steel gears (no weight saving alu spiders are used in the construction of this cassette unlike the more high end Shimano and SRAM offerings);
- only one version of Capreo cassette offered (eg. no Dura-Ace or higher end choice available);
- requires a special Capreo freehub (or rear hub designed to be compatible) because the three smallest cogs fit together and then are held on with a lockring;
- you also need a special Capreo lockring tool to tighten the cassette.