2.4 Race Sport
- chunkier tread pattern than Race King Supersonics;
- 2.4 size is slightly larger than Race King 2.2's;
- tyre weighs around 585g (one weighed 584g and the other 586g) in 2.4 size;
- rolling resistance doesn't feel noticeably greater than Race Kings;
- optimum pressure seems between 24 and 28psi - any lower and front ends starts to feel vague when pushed hard;
- excellent front tyre when conditions get a little too muddy or slippery for the Race Kings;
- carcass width on Stans Crest rims (21mm inner rim width) is 57.2mm. By comparison Race King Supersonics in 2.2 are 55.6mm on the same rims.
2.2 Race Sport
- tyre weighs 419g;
- sealed quickly once set-up tubeless;
- side walls do not seem any thinner than the Race Sport versions;
- tread width is 51mm when set-up on a Podium MMX rim (21mm internal width).