These are a 26" wheelset with the following specs:
- hubs: seem to be Novatec 711/712;
- front wheel: weighs 737g;
- rear wheel: weighs 898g;
- spokes: double butted 2.0/1.8mm spokes, 32 per wheel laced 3x;
- All wheel bearings (front and rear) are 6902;
- May be possible to upgrade to 15mm thru axle using MR 17287 LLB bearings (17mm x 28mm x 7mm) and using Tune or American Classic hub axle;
- May be also possible to upgrade to 15mm thru axle using Novatec 711 15mm upgrade kit. You would need the spacer that goes between the bearings and also the 15mm end caps.
- Rocket rims have an ERD of 545mm measured using DT Swiss 14mm nipples and this technique.