26" all-mountain wheelset weighing 1678g featuring 23mm internal width aluminium rims.
- weighs 768g
- 27 spoke wheel, with 9 radial spokes on the drive side and 18 crossed straight pull spokes on the NDS.
- unusual design with 9 radial spokes on the drive side and 18 crossed spokes on the non-drive side. Very hard to find a replacement rim as you need a rim with 27 spoke holes.
- end caps are removable and
- bearings used are huge: 6804 on non-drive side (32 x 20 x 7mm) and 6805 (37 x 25 x 7mm) on drive side. Should be able to take a 20mm axle with replacement end caps. Not sure if these are available from Specialized.
- weighs 910g
- 32 straight pull spokes;
- DS - 272mm SP;
- NDS - 274mm SP;
- bearings: 4 x 6902 - 15 x 28 x 7mm;
- DT swiss internals - compatible with 240s ratchet, springs and end caps;
- 32h, eyeletted;
- inner width: 23mm;
- ERD: 544mm